Air Filteration Systems West Palm Beach
Our indoors must be a comfy and welcoming environment since we spend a significant amount of time inside our buildings. Therefore, the condition must be ideal, especially for our young and elderly family members. That is why air filer systems are an essential investment. The air purifier units are designed to trap impurities in the indoor air as it passes through the device. Much of the impurities comprise contaminants that lower air quality and cause health problems like respiratory complications. Thus, the air filtration system prevents these impurities from circulating in your home or office.
Air Filtration System Technology
Current air purification systems have HEPA filters which are an effective and widely used air filtration technology. HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) traps approximately 99.97% of air particles, roughly 0.3 microns, the most penetrative particulate size. Air particles measuring 0.3 microns used to pass through previous air filters, but the HEPA technology has addressed this issue.
Total House Filtration System
Investing in an A/C with an effective air purification system in your home offers the following benefits:
- • Reduced germs, viruses, and odors from your central air system
- • Curbing fungal and mold growths inside the air system
- • Neutralization of allergens filters from the air as it passes through the unit
- • Better performance regarding the delivery of clean indoor air
- • Prevention of micro-organism growths that can cause health complications
Air Filtration Systems In West Palm Beach
We highly recommend consulting a leading and reputable Air Conditioning Company if you want to install or replace the air filtration system in your home or office in West Palm Beach. It will be an investment that enhances your indoor air quality, making it a comfortable and healthy environment. Get in touch with us to know more about our suite of air purification and ventilation systems and services. We have trained and experienced technicians who can handle the following:
- Inspect, diagnose, and maintain air filtration systems
- Examine ventilation systems, including your exhaust and fans
- Assess and fix humidifiers and dehumidifiers