No Better Time to Upgrade your Central Air Conditioning
A new high-efficiency air conditioner can save you a lot of money. In fact, high-efficiency air conditioners cut your energy costs by up to 25%. A high-efficiency unit will pay for itself within two years. If you upgrade today, it may also be eligible for tax credits and rebates. Once you have a high-efficiency AC installed in your home or business, you will wonder why you did not do it sooner!
Benefits of High-Efficiency Air Conditioning Units:
1) Increased Energy Efficiency – An high-efficiency air conditioning unit is designed to use less electricity than standard units. As the price per kilowatt-hour increases over time, so does the cost savings from this investment.
2) Improved Indoor Air Quality – high-efficiency air filters remove more particulate matter from the air, providing cleaner and healthier air inside your home or business.
3) Reduced Energy Bills – high-efficiency units use less electricity to heat and cool your home or business during high-demand periods. This can save you hundreds of dollars every year on high energy bills!
4) High-Efficiency Units are More Durable – Components such as compressors, motors, evaporator coils, and blower wheels are designed for high-efficiency life cycles. Rather than components degrading quickly with high usage over time, high-efficiency units are built to last. In addition, many extended warranties do not cover standard AC units because they have unreliable parts that break down after a few years in operation.
5) Reduced Maintenance Costs Long Term – High-efficiency air conditioners use high-quality components assembled using enhanced manufacturing techniques, resulting in a longer life span for high-efficiency AC units. Many standard AC units require regular maintenance to operate at maximum capacity that can add up over time. This high-performance equipment rarely requires repairs or replacement parts during its long life. High-efficiency compressor and motor systems are designed to last 20+ years on average!
6) Efficiency is Based on Season – Since high-efficiency models have higher SEER ratings, they save more money by operating more efficiently than Standard A/C Units when cooling your home or business during peak demand periods. Operating costs of high-efficiency air conditioners are lower year-round because less power is used to operate them.
7) Government Tax Incentives – high-efficiency air conditioners qualify for high-efficiency equipment tax incentives.
Improving your home comfort is also a significant investment in the health and happiness of you, your family, and your friends. There are so many benefits to installing high-efficiency air conditioning units in homes instead of standard models that offer only mediocre cooling and high utility bills. If you’re considering upgrading to high-efficiency AC systems but have questions or concerns about installation costs, timelines, or other details, seek out unbiased information from trusted sources like All-Time Air Conditioning.
Upgrade to a new high-efficiency unit from All-Time Air Conditioning today!
Purchasing a new AC unit is a considerable investment in your comfort and the health of your family. There are many different high-efficiency air conditioners to choose from, which can make it challenging to select the best unit for you, given your home’s size and layout or your budget.
All Time Air Conditioning offers high-efficiency air conditioning units that use less energy than standard models while still providing strong cooling, high-quality construction, and lasting value. Our high-efficiency AC systems provide all of the benefits of traditional models without high ongoing utility bills. If you’re ready to save money on high efficient AC installations, call us at